We offer a loving, Christian environment for your child while you are at work or just providing socialization and a positive growth opportunity. Our programs are for children from 6 weeks old thru 8th grade and are designed to assist each child based on their age and individual needs and goals.
From full-day care to just a few hours a week, families can choose from a variety of options to meet their needs. Read more below about our programs:
- Early Enrichment
- Summer Camp
- Before & After School Care
- School Break Solutions
We invite you to contact us so, together, we can determine the best program for you!
Our Early Enrichment program incorporates Creative Curriculum for infants and toddlers as they prepare for pre-school and life. We strive to enrich the physical, intellectual, social, and emotional growth of each child. Children are assigned to "teams" divided into age appropriate groups to assist each child based on their age and individual needs and goals.
Each month, all classes focus on specific topics at levels specific to the age of their team. The day consists of religious teachings, play centers, story times, outdoor play, music, games, crafts, and a variety of other activities.
Click here to see a sample curriculum
. Tuition includes a healthy and nutritious lunch in addition to a morning and afternoon snack.
Enrollment is open year-round.
to get started!
We offer a weekly Summer Camp program from 7:00am - 6:00pm, Monday thru Friday, available to children who have completed Pre-k thru 8th grade. You may pick the weeks your child will attend, adjusting to fit your summer schedule.
We provide a camp atmosphere striving to offer activities children should enjoy in the summer:
- The youngest children stay in our center enjoying water activities on the playground, summer food, arts & crafts, and picnics.
- Four and five year olds follow a well-planned curriculum that includes summer fun and field trips each week.
- School age children stay busy traveling the city as well as playing sports, having picnics, doing arts & crafts, and swimming just to name a few.
We begin enrollment in March.
to get started!
Before & After School
The Before School Care program is offered from 7:00am - 8:00am, Monday thru Friday. Although no breakfast is served, children are welcome to bring their own. We provide students a quiet, relaxed atmosphere just before starting their school day. Children are escorted to their appropriate classrooms.
The After School program is designed to accommodate children in need of extended care, Monday thru Friday from 3:00pm - 6:00pm. We recognize the need for children to "shift gears" after school. Our goal is to provide activities planned to complement the philosophy and value systems of the school and family.
- Time is set aside for homework completion with resources available.
- An afternoon snack is offered.
- Art and craft projects, games and recreation are just a few of the growth activities planned.
- We coordinate picking up students attending other after-school activities, such as tutoring, choir, running club, etc.
Enrollment is open throughout the school year. Contact us to get started!
School Break Solutions
We offer child care options for St. John School breaks, such as, in-service days, half days, Spring Break, and holidays. If you need child care during these breaks, you can simply sign them up in advance by visiting our Child Care office.